Position: F&B Attendant (Part-time/Casual)
The Branksome Hotel & Residences (TBHR), situated within walking distance of Mascot Station and the Domestic airport, provides luxury serviced apartments for short or long stay guests. At the TBHR we pride ourselves on professionalism and high levels of service. This is reflected in our above 4 ½ stars rating in Tripadvisor and Google review.
We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join our team as Food & Beverage Attendant. Part-time and Casual positions available.
We train and expect our staff to provide consistent and high quality standard of service to all guests and to maintain service quality in all areas of food and beverage department.
The successful candidates will be assigned to:
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Provide general assistance in cleaning in kitchen and function areas, as directed.
- Adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation.
- Ensure excellent and professional customer service at all times.
- Setup and reset specific structures as directed by shift supervisors.
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous hospitality experience including small to large events, restaurants and bars
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and grooming
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety & hygiene
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- The ability to work in a team based environment.
- Flexibility and availability to work early or evening shifts across 7 days of the week including public holidays, where necessary.
- Work rights in Australia
If you are up for this great challenge and keen to advance your career and skills with one of Sydney’s luxury hotels, then please click on ‘Apply’ now.