Position: Project Coordinator (Full-time)
The Branksome Hotel & Residences (TBHR), situated within walking distance of Mascot Station and the Domestic airport, provides luxury serviced apartments for short or long stay guests. At the TBHR we pride ourselves on professionalism and high levels of service. This is reflected in our above 4 ½ stars rating in Tripadvisor and Google review.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as Project Coordinator to undertake a wide scope of activities including contract management, special projects and support services.
This is a full-time position based in Mascot, NSW.
This position reports to the Company Director, or designate.
- Assists with the development of contracts in relation to ongoing company projects and services.
- Conduct review of any contract variation and assists with the negotiation of the said variation.
- Manage all administrative requirements associated with organisational contracts.
- Project coordination and tracking.
- Prepare relevant reports for Management and the Board.
- Collect data and perform cost and operational analysis of ongoing projects and services.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to achieve optimum results including but not limited to meeting timelines and reduction of costs.
- Coordinate purchasing requirements of the company.
- Review and verification of invoices and costs.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or related discipline
- Experience in developing and reviewing organisational contracts
- Experience working in the hospitality industry, preferred but not essential
- Well developed, detail-oriented organisation and planning skills
- Team player, with the ability to work unsupervised as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Wage rates and conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant.
If you are up for this great challenge and keen to advance your career and skills with one of Sydney’s luxury hotels, then please click on ‘Apply’ now.