Position: Front Office - All Rounder (Full-time)
The Branksome Hotel & Residences (TBHR), situated within walking distance of Mascot Station and the Domestic airport, provides luxury serviced apartments for short or long stay guests. At the TBHR we pride ourselves on professionalism and high levels of service. This is reflected in our above 4 ½ stars rating in Tripadvisor and Google review.
We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join our team as full-time Front Office All – Rounder.
About the role:
- Welcome guests at check – in; cross referencing reservations details and fare-welling guests at checkout
- Attend to incoming calls by answering queries and providing outstanding guest service
- Ensure all guest requests are accurately actioned with prompt follow through
- Create innovative ways to up-sell additional services to our guests
- Maintain high level of professionalism and ensuring procedures are followed in relation to guest confidentiality and issuing of room keys
- Process reservations either by phone, fax or email.
- Demonstrate high professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of customer service at all times
- Perform shift work including overnight shift, working weekends and public holidays
- Maintain immaculate grooming standard
We are looking for someone with:
- Sound knowledge of Opera PMS or similar reservation system
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Strong eye for detail to ensure all data is entered correctly
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills; including both verbal and written.
- Outstanding administration and organisational skills
- Previous work experience in a five-star hotel in Front office or Reservations environment
- Flexibility and availability to work early or evening shifts across 7 days of the week including public holidays, where necessary.
- Full work rights in Australia.
If you are up for this great challenge and keen to advance your career and skills with one of Sydney’s luxury hotels, then click on ‘Apply’ now.
Please note: Under The Branksome Hotel & Residences COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy all new customer-facing frontline employees must be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, and provide evidence of vaccination.