Position: Porter (Full-time)
The Branksome Hotel & Residences (TBHR), situated within walking distance of Mascot Station and the Domestic airport, provides luxury serviced apartments for short or long stay guests. At the TBHR we pride ourselves on professionalism and high levels of service. This is reflected in our above 4 ½ stars rating in Tripadvisor and Google review.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Porter to join the team on a full-time basis.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Welcome and farewell all guests and visitors entering and leaving the hotel
- Handle all guests’ luggage in an efficient and secure manner
- Be aware of all daily activities, special events and VIP arrivals
- Assist with any arrivals and departures’ processing and transfers
- Respond to all guest queries in a courteous manner
- Assist other departments when required
- Other duties as reasonably requested
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in a similar role in a hotel environment
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to foster good relationship with guests and exceed satisfaction levels
- Exceptional grooming and presentation standards
- Good understanding of Work, Health, and Safety procedures
- The ability to work a flexible roster including weekends and public holidays as required.
- Work rights in Australia
If you are up for this great challenge and keen to advance your career and skills with one of Sydney’s luxury hotels, then please click on ‘Apply’ now.
Please note: Under The Branksome Hotel & Residences COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy all new customer-facing frontline employees must be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine and provide evidence of vaccination.