Position: Night Auditor (Part-time)
The Branksome Hotel & Residences (TBHR), situated within walking distance of Mascot Station and the Domestic airport, provides luxury serviced apartments for short or long stay guests. At the TBHR we pride ourselves on professionalism and high levels of service. This is reflected in our above 4 ½ stars rating in Tripadvisor and Google review.
We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join our team as Night Auditor. This is a Part-time position.
The Night Auditor will assist in delivering exceptional guest experiences throughout their stay from reservations, arrivals and departures.
- Responsible for night audit operations and procedures including completion of reports, accounts, and handovers.
- Respond to guests’ enquiries, requests, or feedback appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Provide guests with information and guidance during the evening and overnight as required.
- Responsible for smooth running of the property overnight, including safety and security.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated success in a similar role with experience in front office reception and night audit work.
- High level of computer literacy
- Strong administrative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Strong drive to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety requirements and compliance including duty of care.
- Commitment to work on a rotating roster involving night shifts overnights, weekends and public holidays.
- Full work rights in Australia
If you are up for this great challenge and keen to advance your career and skills with one of Sydney’s luxury hotels, then click on ‘Apply’ now.
Note: Under The Branksome Hotel & Residences COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy all new customer-facing frontline employees must be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, and provide evidence of vaccination.